Comment on page
With ReturnDrive, shoppers can decide how they wish the return request to be handled.
The 3 methods supported are:
- Refund to Original Payment Method
- Refund to Store Credit
- Refund to Discount Code
- Refund to Refund to Online Bank Transfer
When setting up, you have to select at least one resolution
While submitting a returns request, shoppers will be asked to choose a resolution method.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Select Resolutions
Step 2: Add detail to your chosen resolutions
- For Refund to Store Credit: Enter additional instructions (Optional). You can add up to 200 characters.
The description will be displayed to shoppers while placing the return request like this:
- For Refund to Discount Code: Enter your discount code information (Prefix and value of your discount). We'll generate a discount code with the format “prefix” + “random numbers”. For example REFUND1025.
The option will be displayed to shoppers while placing the return request like this:
You can also choose whether to notify customers about discount code detail via email or not by clicking on “enable notifications of discount code”
- For Refund to Refund to Online Bank Transfer: You must choose at least one of 3 options (Paypal, Bank transfer, Debit card).
Step 3: Save your changes