Comment on page
Return Notification is a feature that helps merchants send emails to their customers.
With Return Notification, you can send notifications about:
- Return request received: sent when a return request is submitted successfully
- Return request approved: sent when a return request is approved
- Return request rejected: Sent when a return request is rejected
- "Refund to store credit" request resolved: sent when this type of request is marked as resolved
- “Refund to Discount Code” request resolved: Sent when this type of request is marked as resolved
- "Refund to original payment method" request resolved: sent when this type of request is marked as resolved
- "Ship with pre-paid label" request approved: Sent when this type of request is marked as approved
To enable/disable each notification sent to customers, please click on this button to switch the status.
To edit the content of each type of message, please click on “edit” button
On the “Content Editor”:
- List of variations to add to your email. You can choose all variations or none of them.
- “Subject” is the field where you can edit the title of this message.
- “Body” is the field where you can add the detailed message sent to customers.
Here is an example sent to customers to inform them about items returned: